Jackie Chan in a rare film where he is in period costume.
The year was 1977 and kung-fu fighting was still blasting out of discotheques, the spectre of Bruce Lee continued to haunt Hong Kong cinema and a young Jackie Chan was fast on his way to superstardom.
TO KILL WITH INTRIGUE is undoubtedly one of the martial arts legend's finest moments - with confident direction from the legendary Lo Wei, who had given Bruce Lee his break with THE BIG BOSS in 1971.
Shot in South Korea, when the country was still a curious entity to the West and under tyrannical one-party rule, TO KILL WITH INTRIGUE highlights a fast-paced tale of doomed romance and revenge that gives Chan's token stunts and theatrical mayhem plenty of space to showcase themselves! Finally available to UK viewers, in a new 2K scan, one of Jackie's most underrated motion pictures is ready to fight its way into your collection of 88 Asia gems!
You can watch online and stream To Kill With Intrigue on the Teracotta site.
- 2018 2K Scan from the Original Camera Negative
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- English Original Mono Audio
- English 5.1 Re-Mixed Audio
- Mandarin Original Mono Audio
- Mandarin 5.1 Remixed Audio
- Cantonese Stereo Audio
- Newly translated Subtitles for the Original Mandarin Audio
- Original Trailer
- Interview with Hong Kong Cinema Expert, Rick Baker
- Lobby Card Gallery
- Behind the Scenes Stills Gallery
- Reversible Sleeve with New Artwork by The Dude Designs and Original Hong Kong Poster Artwork
- Region Code: B
- Picture Format: HD 1080p 2.35:1
- Audio Format: DTS Mono / DTS-HD MA 5.1
- Language: English / Cantonese & Mandarin with English Subtitles
- Certification: 18
- Running Time: 107 Mins Approx